Facebook had its first Boost Your Business Event #fbboost in Ireland on March 31st 2016, at Kilmainham Hospital Dublin. The Event was part of Facebook’s European Road Show which will happen this year all through Europe. Dublin’s Event was opened by Gareth Lambe, from Facebook Head Office in Ireland.
Here were some of the Agenda highlights:
- Insights into consumer trends and the rise of video;
- How to build your brand in a mobile world;
- Advice on how to drive sales both online and in-store with Facebook and Instagram;
- Breakout workshops and one-to-one sessions with Facebook representatives;
- Best practice tips and advice from business owners sharing their stories of success.
Some interesting facts were discussed such as the difference between Online Campaigns and Mobile Campaigns, as well as preparing Business for a world which will be 80% ruled by videos by 2019. The main purpose of the Event was to help SME’s in Ireland to grow their Business by using Facebook and Instagram:
- How to find your Customers;
- Creative tips for Business: how to post, who to post and what to post;
- Writing texts and use of images;
- How to use Facebook tools effectively.
A growing number of businesses are making Facebook an indispensable part of connecting with the right people. Small businesses are using it to find new customers, build online communities of fans and dig into gold mines of demographic information. For most businesses, Facebook Pages are the best place to start with.
By Lila Bais – Marketing Consultant & Content Marketing Manager bbmm.ie