Instagram And Hootsuite – together at last – by Tony Burke.
We’re incredibly excited to announce that Hootsuite now works with Instagram! That means you can now schedule posts, publish pictures, monitor your feed, and engage with your Instagram audience right within the Hootsuite dashboard–just like the rest of your social networks.
You can now:
- Publish posts to Instagram immediately or schedule them to publish at a later time
- Easily manage multiple Instagram accounts in one place
- Grow your Instagram community by engaging your audience right within the dashboard
- Get more done by securely sharing access to Instagram with Team Members (Pro only)
- Keep an eye on the competition and find opportunities for engagement by creating search streams that follow specific users, hashtags, and keywords
One important note – if you have reached the maximum number of social profiles with your Free account. Don’t worry, you’ve got options. You can start a free 30-day Hootsuite Pro trial and add up to 100 social profiles, plus access features that will make you a social media guru. Or, if you’re happy with your free plan, simply remove an existing social profile to add Instagram.
Here is a link of how to do this: Add Or Remove Profiles On Hootsuite!